Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cuddly Sperm

I have been madly in love with GIANTmicrobes for a few years. The first anniversary present for my guy was the cute little yeast for making beer and bread.

I got my recently graduated veterinarian friend the heartworm that even has a little collar.

But I just about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw this guy:

That's right, during those cold lonely nights you can snuggle up with your own sperm (there's also an egg for any guys needing some love).

This would be so adorable as a gift for a bachelorette party, and much cuter than any inflatable penis. Or if you have any medically minded friends there's a great T4 bacteriophage virus and lots of bacteria.

I really don't think I could pick a favorite, oh okay maybe this one.

2 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

My now husband got me "the red peanut" (aka. flesh eating disease) early into our dating relationship. I wasn't amazingly impressed (I'm super squeamish) but we gave it its nickname so that I wouldn't freak out when seeing it. They are cute though!