Friday, January 23, 2009

Ring Madness take three

No amount of medication or self deprivation (I did get pretty wrinkly floating in that tub for three hours) could keep me away from photoshop and pretty rings.

I give you my latest little addiction, er I mean creation courtesy of Melissa from M and M wedding (Isn't her hubby's ring so cool too?).
I really liked the way the first two plant ones turned out the most. I am kinda sad I couldn't make the M&M ones look cooler, but at least they look tasty.

But now I am faced with a horrific tomorrow. I have no more rings to photoshop and play with! No one else has any cool quick pictures they snapped where I could just get in and maybe make the diamond sparkle a bit more or the ring pop a bit.

What am I going to do?!

Please please, I beg of you if you have any pictures send them to me. Or if you know someone who does have them or if you have a great connection or if you see someone on the street. Just get me more pictures!

I'll even attempt cleaning up some wedding pics if there are no takers. Please?

10 comments:

Linda said...

I think these are your best yet!

Mrs Anne said...

nice work my friend!

Rachel said...

You are so good at this!
I'll see if I can get a decent enough pic of my ring (that isn't blurry) and if I do, I'll send it your way! ;-)

Kara said...

we have a pic of our rings above my bouquet that didn't turn out as nice as I'd hoped. You could try to clean that up? Please? Just let me know where to send the picture!!! Thanks!

melissa said...

You are the greatest!!! Thanks so much for helping us out with this, they look awesome.

Globetrottingbride said...

These look amazing! I just took a lot of ring pics and I'm just going thru them now. I'll post asap!!

Samantha said...

I have a few that could use some work, if you're asking. ;)

I can send them along if you'd like.

The Pissed Off Bride said...

Wow. Great job on them. I think you did a nice job with the M&M's!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

So skilled, you are getting better and better (if that is even possible!)... i want to take more pics just to have you "fix" them :)
RelentlessBride

Anonymous said...

Hi :)
The pictures you've been editing are amazing! :) I think I have a couple of my own ring pics that I could scrounge up for you to play with! I run my own photography group on Facebook, but am sadly still messing with programs like Lightroom and Photoshop; I don't quite have the hang of it yet!
Any tips? How can I send you ring pics?
Thanks!
Janice