Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ring madness take two

Over the weekend I again tried to make someones engagement ring look as pretty in pictures as it is in real life. This time it was Katie's from The Indecisive Bride.

Again mine is on the right the original on the left. The last two were some layering I made.I'm attempting to work on Melissa's now though hotmail is angering me. It keeps blocking and losing e-mails (if you see this Melissa, I got your three off your blog but I'd love the original other ones as well).

Anyone else got some fancy little ring pictures I could maybe mess with?

7 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm really impressed! I wish I had the same skills so I could hire myself out as a "post-processor" for photographers.

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

You may need to quit your day job! Excellent... :)

RelentlessBride

Anonymous said...

I agree with Amy Jean,I think this is your calling!

Anonymous said...

BTW...I changed my link.

Cate Subrosa said...

Ooh, the layering is so cool!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Beautiful pictures...I have absolutely no concept how to do anything like that. I wish I did though...

Bridechka said...

These turned out great!