Thursday, February 5, 2009

A painting by any other name

I need a little bit of help.

I've been hard at work on my latest little painting and I just got it done. I was waiting to surprise you all so that's why I kept mum despite Bean asking nicely what I was up to (I'm a little stinker sometimes, aren't I?) and even though I like how it turned out I have no idea what to call it.

So I put this question to all my fellow blogging friends and followers, what would you call this?

I really don't want to have to go with something dull like "Blue Waterfall" or "Water water everywhere." There is the more mystic "Whistlers mother in blue and white" but I think that would just confuse people.

What are your best ideas?

6 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Hmmm... i'm not very creative with names, but had to stop in and say "WOW!" that looks awesome!
RelentlessBride

Anonymous said...

I like "white water creek" or something like that. But whatever you call it, that's a really nice painting!

Leslie said...

Forest Falls

Chesney said...

First off, this is stunning, I am really enjoying your art work! How about something simple (you said it)
"mystic" or "majestic".

Linda said...

It's looks like an icy waterfall to me.

Jenn said...

Beautiful! The first word that popped into my head was 'serenity'. What about 'Cool Serenity' or something like that?