Friday, March 13, 2009

Apparently I'm super organized

I just had my first official evaluation at my new job, and I came out with flying colors (I really should strap those markers down).

Apparently I'm doing most everything else okay, but when it comes to organization I am the cream of the crop. I have no idea where the hell that came from, but hey as long as I keep spinning those plates and don't have them all crash down on me I should be set right?

So how to reward myself?

I could streak out some bacteria onto a plate for tomorrow.

Or I could listen to one of my all time favorite Celtic songs:


I could clean off my desk and see if there actually is wood underneath all those papers.

Oh I know, I'll make a post. That's the best way to celebrate everything after all.

Happy Friday everyone. Have a great weekend. I'll have a double one as all the students ship off from Spring Break, he he he.

2 comments:

Carrie Mae said...

:)

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Hey, congrats on being so organized! Came as a Surprise, huh? Well, you are up and running on our Vendor Listing.

Best of luck to Introverted Painting too!!!!!

(I'll post my lovely painting in a few days after I frame it and show Hubby...)