Sunday, March 29, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 117

Last year while perusing the newspaper I saw a listing for the latest Broadway shows that would be stopping by. One that I've got the book and album for was going to be showing in May 2009. I turned to my husband and asked if that could be my birthday present.

I've been waiting and waiting for May to get closer watching to see when tickets would go on sale, so then I could swoop in and get them.Now I just have to wait til May 14th! It's also the first fancy musical I've ever been to (I was in the pit for our two high school ones which was an interesting learning experience. I also despise Grease now).

6 comments:

Chesney said...

I already have my tickets - can hardly wait! I went a few months ago to Cats and it was fantastic!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting!! Lucky you!

Linda said...

That's one fantastic musical. You will love it!

Jenna said...

I've seen it twice, once in Chicago and once in Seattle and husband knows I would drop anything to go see it again, probably over almost any musical. You will love it sooooo much! Have you been listening to the soundtrack? I did before I went and that made the songs a lot more fun for me.

melissa said...

I am jealous! I so want to see this show.

Princess Christy said...

you are going to LOOOVE this!! I got David to take me when it came last year - it was absolutely amazing. We BOTH had an amazing time, and I've been singing it ever since!