Sunday, March 8, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 95

Whew, has it been a whirlwind of a day and a half. And with us losing an hour all thanks to Benjamin Franklin I think I'll keep this as succinct as possible as we still have some cars to go fish out of the pipes and hand prints on the wall to clean up.

My husband and my best friend's son are like two peas in a pod. They started out the day playing with Legos:Once they were done making trolley toting snowmobiles and Giraffe men, I helped Brettman paint a pretty picture. If there is one fun thing you can do at che Sabrina's its paint to your hearts content:With the painting done and drying, and we'd cleaned up all little fingers and toes (and arms and elbows), it was time for some more playing. This time we all watched Cars while playing cars:What's a day of visiting without getting the chance to act like your a dog? At least he doesn't chew up slippers:Time for some male bonding over the PS2 and Sonic the ADHD Hedgehog:
It's been a long day full of play and crazy kid antics (like playing Green on the drive back from Lunch where you point out everything that's green. Great game, they should make a game show out of it). But I think my husband really enjoyed it.

At least Brettman did:Now to clean up the mess and get back to our boring adult lives.

1 comment:

Chesney said...

Wow, what a day. I don't know if Brettman will sleep well, but odds are your husband will! LOL