Sunday, June 21, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 200

Do you know what day this is?

Yes yes, it's Father's day but it's also something else.

I'm only 165 days away from being finished with my picture a day project. I can't believe that I've lasted this long, really. 200 days straight of posting and sharing pictures. There were a few times when I couldn't think of anything interesting but I kept trucking along.

Sadly today's picture won't be anything too exciting as I'm busy playing with puppies and babies but here's picture 200 with a little editing added to make it seem all fancy (and like a watercolor painting):Happy Father's Day everyone.

And also Happy 200! I think I'm gonna run around saying that to everyone at the baptism. It'll make things more interesting.

Happy 200!

3 comments:

Chesney said...

I am impressed - 200 days straight! That's an accomplishment in itself! Have fun w/ the babies!

Linda said...

Congrats on 200!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 200 days! Will you be happy when you're done?