Friday, July 24, 2009

Picture a Day - Day 233

I am traversing my much aligned photograph archives to discover some long lost ancient secrets. Sadly this is the best I've been able to come up with. Maybe we can repackage them as Ancient Egyptian relics and sell them to the British Museum.

This is the all nature post. There was quite a glut in spring and early summer when I was constantly dashing off to the garden to take pictures. Then it got hot and well you know how it goes.

I love the huge squirrels nest at the top of this tree. He probably sits up there just waiting for a student to wander by so he can chuck nuts at their head. Evil evil squirrels.
Whether I like it or not, we're in Chicago now (in theory). Still praying that I don't get to hear "Oh how could you not show up for your sister in laws' only rehearsal dinner" for the rest of my life. Maybe if I look at cute pictures of puppies I'll feel better.

1 comment:

Chesney said...

I'd keep those puppy pictures handy, from what I understand, you will be needing them a lot this weekend, LOL! Beautiful nature shots, you flowers were a nice splash of color this morning!