Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My First Two Pendants

Sorry that posting has been a bit sparse and random so far this week.

The puppy and I are still feeling out "Okay if I sit in my office at the computer will the puppy stay in the living room napping or sit at my feet whining the whole time because she doesn't like being in here?"

Plus the whole getting sick thing. That's always a bit of a bummer.

But earlier this week I did get a chance to list two pendants I made this weekend. And I finally feel well (and the puppy satiated) enough to share.

This was the first one (which you'd already seen before):Which actually sold in under 10 minutes.

Good thing I had a second one to put up. So this is my first big foray into jewelry. A simple tree pendant that's hand painted and only costs $5.I really like making them and have a few more waiting in the wings. Some I'll sell and some I'm thinking will be part of a Thank You for people who purchase larger paintings.

If you'd like this Tree with blue background you can go here to check out the rest of the details.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Chesney said...

Very cool, bet you sell tons of these!

Krista said...

I agree - you'll probably sell many!