Friday, February 26, 2010

A Matter of Life and Polyblend!

I have a very serious question that I need some help with.

It's so serious in fact that I shall have to enter the cone of silence in order to ask it.

*Slips on giant plastic bubble*

Can you hear me?

Hello? I was wondering if . . . hello?! Testing, one two forty five.

If you're blue and you don't know where to go to why don't you go where fashion sits?

Never mind, the cone of silence is a bust. See if I buy any surplus supplies from the Get Smart set again, though I have heard good things about this shoe phone.

Anyway the question is, which of these do you like?

The context; however, might also help you in making a decision. Long story short, I decided to try putting my Zombie Valentine on a T-shirt only now I have no idea which color it looks best with.

We have the traditional valentine red that really brings forth the idea that this zombie is in the mood for some brain nibbling:

Or there's black which makes Mr Zombie man really shine through though I'm afraid the perforated edge I gave it so it'd look like one of those old valentines you'd give in grade school is lost more.

And because every multiple choice needs a C, here's gray. I like gray, I look good in it but I'm not so sure if it meshes well with my doodle (he he, I said doodle).

I really can't choose between then all. Which do you like best? And you can be all brutally honest, I'm just getting one for myself and then I'll probably delete it from my Cafe Press shop.

Red, Black or Gray?

And you only have 30 hours in which to decide!