Monday, July 26, 2010

iRiffs take 2

I've been curled up in my workshop cranking out various creations for this, that and one of those.

One of those are a couple of shorts mercilessly torn to shreds and restitched into some sort of lumpy football.

The first is called Make Mine Freedom a 50's cartoon about the horrors of communism in the form of a blue giant. 

It was sort of hanging in there, not really getting much attention til late last week when on the main sight I saw this:
There in the featured Rifftrax selections is our goofy little short!

You tolerate me! You really tolerate me!

As a Thank You, Yay, and Late Birthday Present my husband and I put together a short 6 minute Riffed short that's completely free.

If you want to listen to us crack jokes at the extent of very serious 50's extended commercials for free here's your chance.

Tomorrow I got lots of paintings to share and at some point a story I've been noodling on for the past two weeks. In the mean time Keep Watching the Skies!

No comments: