Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween is over

Like everything you spend months planning and orchestrating, a few hours reveling in and then tearing down we're going through a bit of mourning for the loss of Halloween.

But oh how grand a night it was. We'd been watching the weather reports and at first there was talk of rain and cold but the water never appeared and it actually warmed up as the day wore on.

 My husbands goblin that he worked on this year
 And this is my Edgar Poe Tombstone all light up and eerie
My Dragon head with glowing nostrils and a burn victim. One kid said we were burning people back there. Not us, just the dragon.
My giants head, he never did make it onto a pike. Some things always fall by the way side.

This was some last minute brilliance on my part. I remembered that hey we have legs and a trash can right in the way. so ta da.
Our mage was a bit slow in casting that spell and the Dragon got her.
It's almost tradition now to have a guy enjoying a bath in a bubbling cauldron somewhere in our haunt
This is my grave buster, he's not doing such a great job at it. There was a small girl, not much older than 3 walk past and rub his head. It was so cute.

If those pictures aren't enough to whet your appetite, here is a video of the whole thing in various staged of darkness:

Happy Halloween! See you all next year, mwHAHAHAHAha ha ha *cough*

1 comment:

Linda said...

Wow, everything looks great. I can't wait to see what you add next year!