Monday, January 24, 2011

A Very Dragon Valentines

As I have alluded in many of my own special and rather passive aggressive ways I am not a big fan of Valentines day. It, like most who don't go doe eyed at the sight of 10 yards of pink, strikes me as a bit strange that on a day when a man was beheaded and then later shot out of a cannon by the catholic church (that wacky pope) all couples everywhere are supposed to venture out into the sphincter freezing cold to suffer through a crowded restaurant that's understaffed, making forced small talk and exchange chalk colored brown and stuffed inside not very accurate anatomical organ shaped boxes.

In my world romance isn't just dead, it's stuffed and mounted in the back room of the Smithsonian near that two headed crocodile in a jar and Lincoln's backup hat.

But on occasion I like to rise to the challenge and reclaim a small piece of that day of love and flowers and other things that are trying to kill me. In that spirit and with march 8th looming ever closer I took to photoshop and created some Valentines for the RPGer in your life.

There's quite a few Dragon Age images so I'm going to hide them after the break. Feel free to print them off and share if you feel so inclined.




My favorite -








Happy Gather Dust By the Suit of Armor and that really weird pile of rusty tools no one's certain what they were for!