Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tattooed Book Winner!

Well it's time to pick another winner, let me just get my list of names, sacrifice and head off to ask the Random Number Generator to pick a winner.

Oh great Number Generator . . . what the hell happened to you?!

Someone let you watch Big didn't they? Look we can't all grow up to tempt Tom Hanks. Anyway here's a list of names, I need you to choose two winners.

First for the winner of a signed and free copy maybe with a doodle here and there. I just think I'll look away while you "predict" blech.
 

One free copy with my signature and some of my high coveted finger prints goes to Monica Marier!

Okay now fortune number generator, pick for me the grand prize winner of the extremely doodled on book which are not all smudge marks I swear. You may want to ruminate on it a bit. There are a lot of names and oh you're already done. Okay then.

KKKKKKKOUBAN! You have unlocked the "collector's edition" book.

Congrats to the winners, I'll be sending the number generator gypsy around to collect your information, and for everyone else who entered thank you much.

As I know how much it sucks to enter something and not win as another way of saying thank you I do have the Kindle version of Tin Hero for only $0.99.

But if you have your heart set on a hard copy stick around, after I do some number crunching I may have another deal-o.

Thanks again everyone, and keep watching the skies!

2 comments:

bookpusher said...

I am both sad I did not win and relieved my name did not appear in your cursed gypsy's crystal ball. :)

Anonymous said...

My 53 year old, mature, grown-up response is "poop!"