Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Winter Tree

I prefer to spend the week up to Christmas running around babbling about sugared elves and stuffing obese men up chimneys, all creativity taking a back seat in the buying season madness.
But this weekend I needed to paint. Collect my thoughts and emotions and others swirling around my brain and pin them down onto canvas.

So I created The Winter Tree:
It was an excuse to combine two things I enjoy painting, space and trees and then give it a winters edge so I'd have something to fit over the mantle when the skulls and ravens have to come down.

Which means this bad boy isn't for sale but you're in luck. I did decide to make prints.

 For a super fancy print there's either Fine Art.
Or, for something cheaper, Zazzle can do up some posters.

But wait, there's more. I did also paint a painting that can be sold. Paint! 
This is just a good old Blue Box zipping through the vastness of space. I've got it up in my Etsy store.

So that should be about...oh wait, one more thing.

Before you go, you should really tell the Elf on the Shelf if you've been a good little Hobbit or not.

No comments: