Monday, August 25, 2014

Ghost Writing

August is almost gone and you all know what that means...

HALLOWEEN STORES!

Spirit actually opened sometime during the last weekend. They haven't gotten much of the new merchandise set up but it didn't matter. I knew exactly what I wanted to get this year. A ghost writing book. I put on top of my witch's cabinet.

Despite being made of cardboard and plastic it looks pretty realistic even close up. And the writing in the book is actual sentences and not lorem ipsum covered in blood.


It's sound activated, which is extra annoying, but it's fun to watch it in action.
 

And because I secretly want to be a skeleton outside my skeleton, I got some new socks to go with my skeleton fingerless gloves.
Halloween is coming...you've been warned.

No comments: