Thursday, September 4, 2014

All Hallows Read Posters 2014

EDITED TO ADD: 2015's new crop are up. Come pick 'em while they're fresh!

September is the stepping stone to October and we all know what that means. Time to get ready for All Hallows Read. What better way than with a free poster or four?

This is my fourth year making free posters for anyone to share and use to advertise All Hallows Read. Free!

All you have to do is click on the image. Right click that. Save. And print to your hearts desire.

I don't put a year on any of the posters, so you can reuse any of the old ones you'd like such as:

2013 - Fairy Witch, Tentacle, and others

2012 - Spiders and Bats and Mummies

2011 - Universal Hammer Monsters 

Okay, now to the new ones.

1. How is a Raven like a Library? 


2. The Pool of Reflections - but which way is up?


3. Some Book

4. Light Grave Reading

Once again just click, right click, and save. They're all free for anyone to use for whatever reason you want.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

gravewriter71 said...

I love these every year. Soon I'll have actual walls on which to hang a few!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I post these at work. This year, I will hang them as a banner in the staff room.

Anarchivist said...

Thanks so much! I was hoping there'd be new ones to hang up in my cubicle at work this year.

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! Thank you so much!

Karly said...

Love the fact that this year's posters don't have the date on them. This makes it easier to use them for my display in my school library for the whole week leading up to the 31st. Hope it continues.