Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Own Phylactery

Because the templars can always use a little leg up or helping hand, I decided to make my own phylactery. (One I will be keeping far away from Jowan)

This isn't much of a step by step instruction as it's basically take thing, add it to other thing. Done!

I got the bottle and feather charm from Michaels. I've been wanting to make one for awhile, but bottle pendants stopped being a thing and were much harder to find.
The blood is from some of the extra I had laying around the house - the bottle of blood for Halloween props specifically. I was going to use the combo of laundry detergent and food dye but that seems to have gone missing.

Oh, if I had a nickle for every time blood vanishes in this house.

I used some leftover watertight crafting glue from making my old Doctor Who snow globe, but I might need to reseal (it's getting on in regenerations).

That's pretty much it. Now it's both easier and harder for the templars to find me. Suckers!

No comments: